Amber Blue Blocking LED Strip lighting - USB powered
The NoBlue Strip light is the ultimate slim and flexible blue blocking light that emits no sleep disrupting blue light providing a warm amber ambient light in the home.
The Amber strip light works amazing as a night-light, ambient light, mood light, or back-lighting behind TV's, under beds, above kitchen beeches, or practically anywhere you like!
The NoBlue Amber Strip light is 100% blue light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
Available in 3 different lengths ranging from 0.5m to 2m which comes with a double sided tape backing so you can attach securely onto different surfaces, and for surfaces where the backing tape is not suitable, special clips are supplied to attach the strip light into place.
The strip light offers a wide-spread diffused light which provides fantastic coverage when lighting a small area or room at night. The different lengths and flexibility of the strip allows you to get really creative on how you light up a room.
The blue blocking strip light is powered with a standard 5v DC USB port which can either be a USB wall charger or USB port on a computer, it can even be run off of a USB Battery Bank for truly off-the-grid operation!
The adjustable brightness controller allows to you fully increase or decrease the brightness to find the perfect level of light whilst still remaining flicker free.
*Power adapters or batteries are NOT included.
- JLJodie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoAbsolute saving grace for my son, who's scared of the dark.
My son loves this light so much! It has helped him feel safe enough at night now for the first time to transition into his own bedroom! He has never slept better than he does now with this light on all night!! We feel so at peace knowing that him having the light on won't disrupt his circadian clock. Love how easy it is to dim & brighten too!! Would be great if it also came with a remote I reckon. Might be something to consider in the future. I'm definitely getting more of these for the whole house!
- EDEmma D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWarm glow
We're loving the warm and inviting glow under our bathroom cabinet.
- ODOlivia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTotally lights up a room!
Way brighter than the pictures give justice ~ it’s luminous to the point it lights up a whole room easily, like I never even have it on full brightness kinda easy. Easy to ‘install’ and comes handy little 3M sticker hooks. 10/10 recommend
- SZSheri Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoDark corner illuminator 🤩🥰
Perfect light for my dark counter corner … bonus evening light for night prep ..very relaxing and serene ❤️
- KAKim A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOBSESSED
I am totally in love with this look!! The different settings for mood lighting are fantastic. Perfect lighting for the lounge.
- GMGalit M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product
I love it, I have it now in each room and it makes such a nice and soft feeling in the house! I am going overseas and taking it with me:)
- LGLinton G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent product!
These light's are great. I installed them in my car. Work's well.
- MHmoira h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNo blue Amber LED Strip Lights
There good. Iam going to put them up in the kitchen under a cupboard for counter use in the evening. Haven't done so yet but I can tell they will work for this use.
- BJBronwen J K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect for Camping!
We have set these up under the awning of our caravan. The are much much more relaxing than the usual bright white lighting
- CBChristine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect anywhere
I love these so much I've bought more! I put them under the cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom, lounge room - they provide just the right amount of light and look amazing at nighttime.