Did you know that even the smallest of sounds while you’re sleeping can be impacting your overall sleep quality? Even if you don't consciously wake up, your brain can still sense and react to noise in your environment and seriously disturb your precious deep sleep!
For every product we put on the market, we pride ourselves on the strenuous testing, design, and science behind it. In this instance, we have created the Sleep+ Sound Blocking Ear Plugs specifically designed to increase your deep sleep and improve your overall sleep quality.
These ear plugs custom mould and seal to your unique ear shape. This ensures a very high decibel noise protection, so you can sleep peacefully again!
The Sleep+ Sound Blocking Ear Plugs are also perfect for when you travel and cannot control the noises around you, such as snoring partners, noisy neighbours, loud cities, and whatever other noises are robbing you of your precious sleep.
- SMSimon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNew ear plug style.
Although different from the common ear plug, the fact you can adjust them for your own individual ear size and that they are re usable and actually blocked a lot of sound, I can definitely recommend these !
- RPRebecca P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat
The product itself works great!! But the container was broken when it arrived. That made it inconvenient for travel which was the purpose of this purchase. It also made it annoying when storing them because it never closed.
- SDSarah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoZzzzzzz
If you can get them to go air tight - you're laughing and welcome to a snore free night. I've struggled a few times to get the fit right. I've had to break them in half to try and get the right size which then leads to them crumbling quicker, maybe make a smaller size??
These are the best ear plugs I've found though
- AWAmber W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoComfortable earplugs
These are great for moulding to fit any ear! I struggle with standard foam ear plugs but these ones are fantastic.
- LRLieve R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agogood stuff & easy to apply
these earplugs really do what they are made for !
- LALana A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReview for ear pluga
I really rate these ear plugs.
I wore these at the marae and I slept soundly. I didn't even think anyone was snoring until I took them out.
I wear these while also wearing a bluetooth sleep mask. Makes for an ideal sleep.
- RSRashidah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA little different
Cool idea. These can be moulded into any shape and plug your ears while you sleep. They seem to stay in well if you mould them well. And they're washable! Think they blocked out alpt of sound but you can still hear a tiny bit which is great for safety.
- LHLindsay H.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoSleep + Sound Blocking Ear Plugs for Sleeping
Ear plugs work well, and are comfortable. The plastic case that come in is cr*p. Hinges broke first day and clasp doesn't latch.
- NSNathan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEffective Earplugs
So far, so good after a couple of weeks of use. I've found these earplugs pretty effective and, best of all, as a side sleeper quite comfortable. On the downside, sometimes I find it hard to create a perfect seal in the ear as they don't expand once inserted like a foam plug might, and therefore sometimes means that the air pressure created in the ear when inserting wants to push back out and break the seal. However, on the plus, they're not microphonic like foam plugs are when lying on them which is a big advantage; it might just be that more practice in inserting them is what's needed. Other than that, they do pick up lint from the linen quite easily, but, are easy to wash and clean every few days.
Regarding one other reviewer's comments about them hurting their ears, I think it may have just been down to them using too large a volume of material as I too experienced this briefly at first. After some experimentation, I've found that around a half to two-thirds of one puck of silicon is plenty for my medium-sized ears without any discomfort come morning time.
- CSCAROLE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHooray! A good night's Sleep!
Worked a treat!