Red Light Book Light
The Twilight Book Light light features our proprietary red light spectrum, which is flicker-free, gives off a warm and relaxing campfire feel, that is 100% free of any blue and green light.
The gooseneck has a 360-degree flexibility and can be adjusted to the exact position you want. This is especially useful when reading in bed with a partner.
This is the ultimate blue and green free light to have on hand. It is lightweight and completely portable and is perfect for traveling, camping, using in the baby's nursery, or utilising anywhere you need some light that is 100% free of any sleep-disturbing blue light.
The rubber pad on the clip protects book pages from being damaged and offers secure and stable clamping. The large clip has a flat bottom base to convert it into a table lamp, providing a blue and green light free source wherever you need it.
With three brightness settings of 25%, 50% and 100%, the Twilight Book Light allows for an easily adjusted variable brightness of 20, 40 and 80 lumens.
FULLY RECHARGEABLE—This red light book light is powered with a rechargeable lithium battery (1200mAh) that allows up to 30 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- JLJulia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove these for reading at bedtime!
I love reading at bedtime but I don’t like the bright lights to do that. This light is awesome. My husband and I both have one and we can even read in bed with sleeping kiddos or when they’re falling asleep and won’t affect them. Helps us get to sleep well also. 100% recommend!
- SRSolène R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSatisfying
I love it, it has created a great bedtime routine. I bring it everywhere, not only when reading. Definitely wanna get a red lamp or bulb next.
- LCLindsley C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRelaxing for middle of the night awakenings
Got one for myself and for a friend, as we both wake up in the middle of the night and sometimes can’t get back to sleep. Turning this on instead of a lamp gives a soft glow that doesn’t over stimulate, and feels cozy and comforting. We both give it 5 stars!
- GSGraeme S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoRed book light
I am enjoying using the Blueblocking light, however I do think it would be better to have a brighter setting
- KFKristy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUse it EVERY night!!
Use this light every night, it’s great for reading my book and not disturbing my hubby with light!! Also use it when I get up in the night, nice a subtle not blinding during the night! It’s also great to take camping!! 5 stars!!
- JKJenna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest Boom Light
This light is affordable, effective, and most importantly, doesn’t harm my circadian rhythm! This book light finally makes it easy to read after sunset or before sunrise when I want to protect my eyes from blue light. Planning to get one for each member of my family.
- SRShirley R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood stuff
Love it. I'm in bed for an hour before sleep time, mostly reading (books, man). I clip to the book. I wish the bendy part was a little bigger because then I'd make it like a lamp above my head. I have to move it to the right page because you can't get even lighting. But it's still a 5. Just an idea. I also have the red light bulb which I really thought was more than sufficient till I got this. I also have two pairs of glasses. Love them also.
- JVJennifer V.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoTwilight’s Red Light Book Light
It is a cute compact light but the length of the neck is short and doesn’t illuminate the full book page as I’m trying to read. I have to keep adjusting the position of the light as I read. I just wish that the neck of the lamp was longer to accommodate an entire page as I read. ☹️ If the neck was longer, then I could give the lamp a higher rating.
- GCGarry C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect for the job
My wife can now read safely in bed without disturbing me so it is a win for both of us.
- TWTanya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNifty little gadget
This is a brilliant little light. I am very sensitive to blue/green light so this is the perfect solution for me when I read before going to sleep. Even if I wake with insomnia, this allows me to read without disrupting my sleep/wake hormones.