Our DayMax Blue Light Glasses are specifically designed for those having significant exposure to artificial blue light during the day, they feature our specialised light yellow lenses which provide maximum blue light protection, while still helping you maintain your energy and focus when you need to feel and perform your best.
The light yellow DayMax lenses filter 70% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm), providing maximum protection to eliminate light sensitivity, migraines, eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the home/workplace.
The DayMax lens uses propriety filtering technology to block 100% of blue light in the lower range of 400 - 455 nanometers; this is the most energetic and damaging light emitted from screens and lighting. More importantly it still allows all the beneficial blue light through still which is in the later part of the spectrum from 455-500nm, this blue light is essential during the day for optimal hormone production, energy, positive mood, and motivation.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 70% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Blocks 100% of harmful blue light from 400-455nm, then allows all beneficial blue light through from 455nm-500nm
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
DayMax light yellow lens - made with optical grade CR-39 to provide highest visual acuity
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Daytime lens designed to provide maximum blue light protection
- CBCaroline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoThe best blue block glasses I have found!
I have tried several trying to negate the eye strain and fatigue with being under LED lighting and in front of a computer most days. These are pretty great in my book! I just recently ordered my night pair as well! Looking forward to a better sleep cycle as well!
- LWLouise W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoStrain Relief
Loving my new DayMax Aviators; wonderful to wear throughout the day if I feel a headache or any eyestrain coming on too. Light and comfortable.
- AMAled M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDayMax Aviator Glasses.
I don't suffer with lighting in general and i generally have a good nights sleep every night so i stumbled across these amazing glasses by chance while searching for night time driving glasses and they are absolutely brilliant in dealing with the modern day super bright headlights that dazzle me at night. Again i don't suffer with every day lighting but for driving, i highly recommend them.
- JFJasmyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGet yourself daymax glasses!!
You never know how much your phone and laptop/computer are straining your eyes until you have these. I feel so much better at the end of the day from wearing these when needed to during the day.
- DHDean H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoDayMax Aviators
My eyes haven't been suffering at work on the computers since I've been wearing these.
It did take a couple of days of adjustment for my co-workers to get used to the fact I'm wearing yellow aviators in the office suddenly though.
- MIMark I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBlue Light Aviator’s
Really like how it provides the eye relief for those days I have to spend long days in front of the screen.
- SJSusanne J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoEye Relief
Im happy with the yellow lenses to watch tv/movies/computer with at night, it helps my winding down process before sleep.
- MDMatt D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHelping lessen and manage eye strain and headaches
My child had been having issues with eye strain and headaches when reading books or spending extended amounts of time with screens. These glasses have helped reduce those symptoms and are now being used daily at school to manage eye strain and help with concentration. This is particularly important for us as the eye strain and headaches seemed to be triggering other medical conditions that we need to avoid.
- VKVille K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoCR-39 lover
Very comfortable if you adjust these right, sturdy frame. Not quite that same sharp teardrop look like RayBan but quite close. So quite happy with these.